New This Year!
Forms 1095-A, B or C
Affordable Health Care Statements
By January 31 of the year following the year of coverage, the Marketplace will send taxpayers who purchased insurance through the Marketplace Form 1095-A, B or C.
The information statement includes:
- the total monthly premium for the coverage of the taxpayer or family member
- the amount of the advance credit payments
- the SSN and names for all covered individuals
- all other required information.
The Marketplace also reports this information to the IRS.
If Form 1095-A, B or C was lost or never received, contact the Marketplace for a copy.
Need Health Insurance?
Earn Extra Money!
The more you refer, the more you earn.
*Certain restrictions apply.
Our office is always open! 24 hours a day, every day! Anytime! Anywhere! From your home computer or your smart phone. Just click on the Open Client Portal link to access your secure information.
Enter your access code and password to:
- Check the status of your tax refund
- View requested information (tax return)
- Request an appointment
- Send our office a message or view a message we sent to you
- Upload documents or files to our office
- Update your address, email, telephone or password
- Complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Absolutely LOVE Ms. Paula and everyone there!!! ALWAYS greeted w/a smile and how may I help you–and they MEAN it!!! Will not use anyone else to prepare my taxes.
They make me feel like family!!
They were very friendly and made it real easy for me!!
Love Paula’s…. They are very polite to all their customers… I’m never going to anyone else.
Thank you so very much for the GREAT service you provide.